Multiple items and achievements will be permanently removed from the game with the Dragonflight launch, and you have approximately 24 hours to get them before they’re gone for good!
Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm Mount
The Wrath Classic promotion mount is going away with Dragonflight. You need to download Wrath Classic and play through the Death Knight intro to get it on retail.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get it.
1. Buy a World of Warcraft subscription if your account is inactive.
2. Open Battle.net and download Wrath Classic.
3. Log in to the game, browse all servers and sort them by population. Pick the realm with the lowest population to avoid long queue times.
4. Create a Death Knight character. Your first Death Knight created in any realm (except for fresh realms) is free of restrictions, according to Blizzard, so you WON’T NEED AN EXISTING LEVEL 55 CHARACTER ON THE SAME REALM.
5. Complete the Death Knight introduction questline. Your character must finish the questline leading to the point where you enter your faction’s capital city and talk to your leader. For Alliance characters, you must complete the “Where King Walks” quest. For Horde players, the counterpart is named “Warchief’s Blessing.” The intro takes about 2 hours to complete.
6. At this point, you should automatically receive the mount on live servers. Find out by logging in to the live version of the game.
Jigglesworth Sr. Mount from Fated Raids
Carcinized Zerethsteed from Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer
Fractal Cypher of the Carcinized Zerethsteed is going away tomorrow. The mount is a guaranteed drop from the Jailer on Heroic difficulty and above.
Keystone Master and Achievements
Restoration Deathwalker requires a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2,000. It’s going away with Dragonflight launch.
Season 4 Dungeon Teleports
Dungeons from previous expansions were added to the Mythic+ pool in Season 4, and completing them at Mythic Level 20 or higher, rewards dungeon teleports that are going away with the launch of Dragonflight.
Keystone Hero: Grimrail Depot – Complete Grimrail Depot at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.Reward: Teleport to Grimrail Depot
Keystone Hero: Iron Docks – Complete Iron Docks at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.
Reward: Teleport to Iron Docks
Keystone Hero: Operation: Mechagon – Complete Operation: Mechagon – Junkyard and Operation: Mechagon – Workshop at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.
Reward: Teleport to Mechagon
Keystone Hero: Return to Karazhan – Complete Return to Karazhan: Lower and Return to Karazhan: Upper at Mythic Level 20 or higher, within the time limit.
Reward: Teleport to Karazhan
Eternal Gladiator’s Soul Eater
Eternal Gladiator’s Soul Eater and the title are going away too. You must win 50 3v3 games while at Elite rank during Shadowlands Season 4 to earn both.
Eternal Gladiator’s Soul Eater (the wings are rendered incorrectly in the model viewer).
Shadowlands Feat of Strength Achievement
Back from the Beyond, the Shadowlands meta-achievement is a Feat of Strength that’s going away soon.
Mythic Season 4 Elite PvP Armor Sets
The current Elite PvP Sets are going away, too, and you must earn a rating of 2,100+ (Duelist: Shadowlands Season 4) if you want to earn every single piece of armor, including the cloak.
Some rewards will not be removed but will be harder to get. These include Mythic mounts from the Shadowlands raids.
Defeat Sylvanas Windrunner on Mythic Difficulty
Defeating Sylvanas Windrunner in the Sanctum of Domination raid on Mythic difficulty yields Vengeance’s Reins. The mount will have a drop chance close to 1% when Dragonflight launches.
Defeat the Jailer on Mythic Difficulty
Likewise, if you haven’t obtained the mount from Mythic Jailer yet, you still have plenty of time to do so before the drop rate is reduced to a measly 1% with the opening of the first Dragonflight raid tier.