Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan launches today and patch notes are up. Check out the rogue changes which have Outlaw probably pulling back into the lead as spec of choice:
- Kingsbane now generates 1 combo point.
- Hemorrhage, Marked for Death, and Ghostly Strike show up on the caster’s nameplates.
- The cast time for all Assassination poisons has been reduced to 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Saber Slash damage increased by 10%.
- Pistol Shot damage increased by 10%.
- Ghostly Strike damage increased by 10%.
- Blunderbuss damage increased by 10%.
Fierydemise did the math:
Since several people have asked further clarification: Outlaw buff ranges between ~2% to ~5% depending on exact gear. Higher w/ greenskins. https://t.co/x7eqZK2TEA
— Fierydemise (@Fierydemise) October 25, 2016
Also note that there are changes to the leveling experience, including:
- Rogues will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. Rogues who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with Mutilate at level 40.
And earlier in the week we received a nice little hotfix:
- Il’gynoth: Rogues will no longer end up inside Il’gynoth’s core when attacking it with Shadowstrike or Killing Spree.
On the latest episode of Final Boss, Bay of FinalBossTV sat down with Aethys, Xaryen, and Vigilate to talk about rogues in Legion:
And Sativ has an Arena guide for Assassination:
Follow this week’s contributors on Twitter:
- Fierydemise: @Fierydemise
- FinalBossTV: @FinalBossTV
- Aethys: @AethysDev
- Xaryen: @Xarryen
- Vigilate: @Vigil_latte
- Sativ: @Sativ_BH
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt’s weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will check it out. If you include “Fans” in the subject line we will be sure to see it.|