After being live for a week now, Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan has received a few hotfixes:
- Outlaw Rogues should now be able to apply the Glyph of Blackout to Sap.
- The legendary Rogue ring Insignia of Ravenholdt should now be able to hit creatures with large hitboxes.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are out of the Rogue’s line of sight.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are vertically much higher or lower than the Rogue.
Reddit user, Daftwise, has collected a list of undocumented changes that happened in 7.1 including a couple relevant to us:
- Rogue – Assassin: Crippling Poison no longer applies to bosses in dungeons.
- The Sticky Bombs that rogues can acquire now come in stacks of 15, not 5.
The transmog set: Ensemble: Blackened Defias Armor has been found and it’s really easy to get. If you are a pirate. With a parrot.
MadSeason made us a guide:
And so did Manderins:
Follow this week’s contributors on Twitter:
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt’s weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out. If you include “Fans” in the subject line we will be sure to see it.|