The Final Fantasy XIV North American Data Center will be offline tonight due to an emergency maintenance starting at 9:00 p.m. (PDT). The completion time is scheduled for July 25 at 3:00 a.m. (PDT), but this is subject to change.
North America Data Center Emergency Maintenance (Source)
At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on North America Data Center.
We will address an issue where server equipment has been affecting the entire North America data center and will have to replace server equipment. During this period, North America Data Center will be unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause for our customers and thank you for your understanding.
* The Home World Transfer Service and The Data Center Travel System will be suspended 30 minutes before maintenance begins, and will be unavailable until maintenance has ended.
* Certain features in the FINAL FANTASY XIV Companion app will be unavailable when using characters on these Worlds until maintenance has ended.
[Date & Time]
Jul. 24, 2022 9:00 p.m. to Jul. 25, 2022 3:00 a.m. (PDT)
* Completion time is subject to change.
[Affected Data Center]
– Entire North America
– All Worlds Under North America Data Center
– The Home World Transfer Service
– The Data Center Travel System