Our latest mini guide covers how to easily unlock Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm, the Wrath Classic promotion mount, on live servers, even when you don’t play Classic.
How to Easily Earn Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm Mount in WoW
1. Buy a World of Warcraft subscription if your account is currently inactive.
2. Open Battle.net and download Wrath Classic.
3. Log in to the game, browse all servers and sort them by population. Pick the realm with the lowest population to avoid long queue times.
4. Create a Death Knight character. Your first Death Knight created in any realm is free of restrictions, according to Blizzard, so you WON’T NEED AN EXISTING LEVEL 55 CHARACTER ON THE SAME REALM.
5. Complete the Death Knight introduction questline. Your character must finish the questline leading to the point where you enter your faction’s capital city and talk to your leader. For Alliance characters, you must complete the “Where King Walks” quest. For Horde players, the counterpart is named “Warchief’s Blessing”. The intro takes about 2 hours to complete.
6. At this point, you should automatically receive the mount on live servers. Find out by logging in to the live version of the game.
The promotion does not have a limited duration.