The Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm mount will no longer be obtainable on November 28. Check out our mini guide to learn more about how to earn the Wrath Classic promotion mount!
How to Easily Earn Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm Mount in WoW
The promotion ends on November 28 with the release of the Dragonflight expansion. You only have 9 days left to earn the mount!
1. Buy a World of Warcraft subscription if your account is currently inactive.
2. Open Battle.net and download Wrath Classic.
3. Log in to the game, browse all servers and sort them by population. Pick the realm with the lowest population to avoid long queue times.
4. Create a Death Knight character. Your first Death Knight created in any realm (except for fresh realms) is free of restrictions, according to Blizzard so you WON’T NEED AN EXISTING LEVEL 55 CHARACTER ON THE SAME REALM.
5. Complete the Death Knight introduction questline. Your character must finish the questline leading to the point where you enter your faction’s capital city and talk to your leader. For Alliance characters, you must complete the “Where King Walks” quest. For Horde players, the counterpart is named “Warchief’s Blessing.” The intro takes about 2 hours to complete.
6. At this point, you should automatically receive the mount on live servers. Find out by logging in to the live version of the game.