Legion is done and Battle for Azeroth is in full swing. Whether you land in Zandalar or Kul’Tiras, happy exploring!
Hotfixes as expected:
- Prey on the Weak increases damage dealt to the target by 5% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 10%).
- Death from Above (PvP Talent) increases Eviscerate/Envenom/Dispatch damage dealt by 10% (was 15%).
- Fixed a bug that caused Creeping Venom (PvP Talent)’s duration to be refreshed to a longer duration than intended.
- Creeping Venom (PvP Talent)’s damage has been reduced by 50%.
- Deadly Poison deals 20% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Vendetta increases damage dealt to the target by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 30%).
- Toxic Blade increases Poison damage dealt to the target by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 30%).
- Garrote deals 20% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Subterfuge causes Garrote to deal an additional 50% damage when cast from stealth in PvP situations (was 100%).
- Crimson Tempest damage reduced by 10%.
- Subterfuge bonus reduced to 80% (was 100%).
- Plunder Armor (PvP Talent) reduces the target’s max health by 10% (was 15%).
- Plunder Armor (PvP Talent) increases the Rogue’s max health by 10% (was 15%).
- Thick as Thieves (PvP Talent) increases the damage you and your Tricks target deal by 10% (was 15%).
- Brigand’s Blitz (Azerite Trait) is no longer gained from Control is King’s Adrenaline Rush.
- Shuriken Combo increases Eviscerate damage by 3% per stack when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 5%).
- Night’s Vengeance (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 66% in PvP situations.
Infexious has a couple of very pertinent guides:
[row][column width=”4″ offset=””]
[/column][column width=”4″ offset=””]
And lastly but not leastly, a couple of enterprising rogues, Accomp and TheBackstabi, have created a new addon. This is not rogue specific, but it does let you create and join parties for World Quests, replacing some game functionality that was removed – World Quest Party, check it out:
Follow this week’s contributors on Twitter:
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt’s weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will check it out. If you include “Fans” in the subject line we will be sure to see it. Follow us on Twitter @Ravenholdt.|