In preparation for Patch 6.21, maintenance on all worlds will take place at 7PM PDT today. In addition to maintenance, other services will also be impacted. Read more on it below!
All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12
In order to implement Patch 6.21, maintenance will take place on all Worlds at the time below, during which FINAL FANTASY XIV will be unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your understanding.
[Date & Time]
Sep. 12, 2022 7:00 p.m. to Sep. 13, 2022 3:00 a.m. (PDT)
* Completion time is subject to change.
* The Home World Transfer Service and the Data Center Travel System will be suspended 30 minutes before maintenance begins, and will be unavailable until maintenance has ended.
* The FINAL FANTASY XIV Companion app will also be undergoing maintenance. Please see “COMPANION App Maintenance (Sep. 12)” for details.
* This maintenance will have the following impacts due to infrastructure maintenance.
・The Lodestone/FINAL FANTASY XIV COMPANION app/Mog Station/Online Store will take longer than usual to reflect character information from North American Data Center Worlds that were changed immediately prior to the maintenance.
・There will be times where North American Data Center server status cannot be viewed on The Lodestone.
・There will be times where characters from North American Data Center Worlds will not be able to register new accounts or edit character information on the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forums.
* Any duty recorder data recorded prior to this maintenance can no longer be replayed after this maintenance.