Today brings us a short but sweet PvP special issue.
Community Manager Lore gave us a heads-up that PvP Assassination rogues should see some changes today:
- Fixed a bug that caused Deadly Brew’s additional free Wound Poison effect to increase to Kingsbane’s damage.
- Poison Bomb’s damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP.
- Wound Poison’s healing reduction effect has been reduced to 20% in PvP (24% with Master Poisoner).
- PvP Template Agility has been reduced by 5%.
And Sativ has a couple of new PvP oriented guides:
- Ω Sativ 7.1.5 Rogue PvP Addons to Improve Awareness | WoW PvP Legion Season 2
- Ω Sativ 7.1.5 | How to Beat Jungle Cleave as RMP – Legion WoW PvP Arena – Assassination Rogue 3v3
Finally, this is a carryover from last week, but it bears repeating: Fierydemise has posted a note about the future of ShadowCraft. Please check this out – he and Tamen are working hard, but our wonderful tool still needs some love:
Follow this week’s contributors on Twitter:
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt’s weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will check it out. If you include “Fans” in the subject line we will be sure to see it.|