It’s the calm before the BlizzCon storm and there isn’t a great deal of rogue shenanigans going on. You may have heard that we offered a Ravenholdt t-shirt:
Our campaign closed yesterday with 34 t-shirts sold which is absolutely awesome. Thank you to everyone who bought one. We hope you will wear Ravenholdt proudly. The t-shirts have now gone to print and should be shipping shortly. Once we are through the whole process and have our shirts in hand, we will make a call about doing another run. We are also looking into the possibility of doing an EU run, so keep watching this space. As always, we love feedback. Tell us what you think on our forum:
For those among us who speak Portuguese, ROGUES, the Brazilian rogue blog/fan site, has followed up their Base RBG video with one about Flag RBGs. Note that this video is in Brazilian Portuguese:
- Rogues e suas funções em RBGs de Bandeira (Rogues and their functions in Flag RBGs)
Thank you to everyone who has sent in a transmog so far. Keep them coming! We plan to get our transmog feature started after our site upgrade – which will be Soontm. If you have a transmog that you just love and would like to share, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured:
- a list of the items that you used for your transmog. If you can, include where you acquired each piece.
- one or two nice high-res screenshots. These should be reasonably close up and not too dark. No stealth pics please!
- tell us a bit about what you were going for with your look. Do you have a name/title for your transmog?
- if you would like to be credited, please include a link to your armory.
Please note that we may not be able to feature every submission and those that are selected may not be posted immediately. We look forward to seeing more of what you wear!
Follow this week’s contributors on Twitter:
- ROGUES: @p3drocarvalho
- Rfeann Berougin: @SvelteKumquat
- Fierydemise: @Fierydemise
- Haileaus Rouge: @Haileaus
- Paryah: @One_Rogue
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt’s weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will check it out. If you include “Fans” in the subject line we will be sure to see it.|