Completion of the Nether Disruptor Building allowed the Legendary leather boots to be crafted. If you’d like a brand new Legendary, check the Auction House:
We also got a hotfix:
Hotfixes: April 4
- From the Shadows no longer breaks Vanish.
And April Fool’s Day happened. In case you missed it, Blizzard’s Rogue Patch Notes follow:
- Rogues will now shoot arrows more slowly.
- New Ability: Spectral Sight Cloak
- When activated, makes the Rogue invisible to Spectral Sight.
- [[Reminder for the class team: Don’t forget to give Demon Hunters a “Spectral Sight Cloak Sight” ability 2 days before releasing the patch. Otherwise we won’t be able to add “Spectral Sight Cloak Sight Cloak” in 7.8.5.]]
- Dirty Tricks is now a TV show that looks behind the scenes at what magicians really do for a living, starring Mike Rowe.
- Outlaw Rogues may now also shoot the deputy.
- Corrected 73 more “rouge” misspellings in chat. Someday, we’ll get them all.
- The Assassination ability Vendetta now causes the Rogue to go on a decade-long quest of revenge.
- Several Outlaw Rogues have been arrested. Turns out renaming the spec was a pretty big tip for local law enforcement.
- Shroud of Concealment now posts a zone-wide yell when a member of your party moves outside the clearly-marked boundary, is spotted by an enemy, and then tries to tell you that they weren’t even close. Stop lying, Todd.
||The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt’s weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out. If you include “Fans” in the subject line we will be sure to see it.