Greenskin’s Waterlogged Wristcuffs
Greenskin’s has undergone a series of nerfs on the PTR builds for patch 7.1.5. First from 400% to 300% and now from 300% all the way down to 200%.
Now, I can empathize why you would be upset if you had this legendary and were concerned about your DPS decreasing drastically…..but the simple fact is that these bracers were too strong.
Let me tell you why this change was needed
Greenskin’s is an often misunderstood legendary. Many don’t realize it’s potential. But, it’s actually the legendary with the biggest single target damage increase for all of the rogue specs.
Before the nerfs Greenskin’s was adding at least a 25% increase in ST Damage. Whereas, most other legendaries are around a ~10% damage increase.
Short Guide for using Greenskin’s Waterlogged Wristcuffs
Greenskin’s changes the rotation for Outlaws. Here’s some tips:
- Firstly, you take the Quick Draw talent instead of Ghostly Strike.
- True Bearing becomes your most valuable buff by a large margin.
- Use Between the Eyes on cooldown give that you have consumed the previous buffs.
- If you have a Blunderbuss proc and Between the Eyes is off cooldown, you save it until you reach 5CP. Then BtE to ensure the Blunderbuss proc is being enhanced.
- If you don’t have a Pistol Shot proc and your BtE buff is about to run out, you use a regular pistol shot to consume the buff.
Here’s an example of why it is such priority to use as many BtE buffs as possible:
So, all that being said even though Greenskin’s is getting nerfed from 400% to 200% it’s still going to be the best ST legendary for Outlaw.
No legendary should be much more powerful than the others. A nerf was justified and it’s still going be a BiS legendary.
So quit yer cryin!